West Spring Shooting: Updates Updates!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Updates Updates!

I guess it has been almost a month since I last updated. To keep the blog alive I have decided to get some things carried out. Take note of the following.

Managing of the blog

As you can see, I have always been the only one updating this blog. For those who will like to contribute to the blog, add some designs or whatever, please tell me or contact me via my hotmail : tty_12@hotmail.com I will add you as the author of this blog. But please, know your limits and don't make a mess out of it.

For others who have been making visits to the blog, do leave your footprint as in leaving a tag. The people who have tagged are less than the fingers on your hands, the club has got nearly a hundred members!

Shooting Tee!

The designs have been handed up and now the teachers are deciding on the Tee to be used. I will try my best to advice them to speed up. Any up-coming news will be notified.

Exco Meeting

It will be on this Friday. The persons-in-charge are your three vice-captains. Exco members please take note of this. Thankyou!

I hope everyone of you know that there is no school tomorrow. In case some of you have forgotten, Sec Ones' training will be on Wednesday from 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Sec Twos And Threes' will be on Friday from 1:30pm to 5:30pm. Enjoy your holidays! A note to all : Don't think that you have all the time in the world for you to train, when you have the time to, cherish it and do your best =)

Regards,
TingYew
- Be more active!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home